COBBLESTONE LODGE TERMS & CONDITIONS, POLICIES, and WAIVER & RELEASE AGREEMENT
- Prior to your stay, please make any remarks that will assist us in making reservations: number and ages of children, single people, married couples, double or twin beds, type of accommodations, inflatable bed(s), pack-n-plays, etc…
- We will assign specific cottages, if requested, but we reserve the right to change cottage assignment if family or group size is insufficient for a requested cottage.
- Payment upon arrival is required.
- In the event of cancellation, or of reduction in your party, we will refund your cash/ check/cc/mo deposit of $50 per person only if we are notified 30 days in advance of your arrival date.
- Deposits paid with a credit or debit card are subject to the same refund policies minus 5% of the total deposit paid. Deposits or payment(s) submitted online without first checking availability or making a reservation are also subject to 5% less the total amount submitted.
- Full payment is required for all guests for whom space has been reserved, including those who do not arrive when expected (unless we are notified in advance).
- Deposits may not be transferred from one person to another, nor from a space reserved in one week to that reserved in another week.
- No Visitors please unless we are notified and agreements have been made.
- We regret that we cannot allow for our guests to have visitors at the resort, however, we do offer day passes to those interested in visiting with no overnight accommodations. (Please ask contact us for additional information.)
- No substitutions of one person for another. Please do not arrive earlier than designated check-in time.
- If you do not show up for the agreed reservation period, you will be charged the equivalent of a one night stay in addition to your deposit. Please make notice of your check-out time.
- In the case of a late departure, the cost of an extra night may be charged. This measure is undertaken in the interest of arriving guests, and we apologize for any inconvenience.
- Guests with more specific dietary needs are more than welcome to bring their own substitutes. This must be arranged in advance of your arrival. We will do our best to accommodate you. Please keep in mind, however, we do not have a separate gluten free facility in our kitchen.
- We ask that all guests arrive in dining room for the designated meal times. We are not able to guarantee food if you are late. Please wear proper attire in the dining room. Shirt and shoes are required. Please no swim wear.
- Breakfast is offered from 8:00am – 9:00am. This meal is offered as a breakfast buffet with a daily rotation of options like pastries, toast, oatmeal, yogurt, fruit, muffins, cereal, bagels, sliced meats, cheese, coffee, tea, etc… Lunch (12PM) & Dinner (5PM) are served family style.
- Guests are welcome to bring their own beverages into the dining room (including alcoholic beverages). We provide Iced Tea, Kool-Aid,& Water with our meals. Complimentary coffee is also provided.
C. ACCOMMODATIONS & FACILITIES:
- Sorry, no pets allowed. No exceptions. Service dogs only.
- We provide all bed linens, one hand towel for each guest for the duration of your stay, liquid hand soap, and small bar soap.
- WE DO NOT PROVIDE BATH TOWELS AND WASHCLOTHS, we recommend bringing your own. We also recommend bringing beach towels for use at the pool and in the river.
- Be sure to bring a cooler (ice chest) for your beverages. We have 7lb. bagged ice available for purchase in the lodge building.
- Speed limit on the property is 5MPH. Please drive carefully and watch for children.
- We ask that you leave cabins neat and close to the condition in which you found it upon your arrival.
- Place all trash in trash cans located inside or outside of cabins. Please do not litter on the property. Please discard all trash into the ourdoor receptacle upon your departure.
- We will charge a cleaning fee if cabin is left excessively dirty.
- Smoking, vaping, e-cigarettes and any other product containing nicotine is strictly prohibited inside all cabins and buildings.
- Quiet hours from 11:00pm – 7:00am. We want all of our guests to enjoy themselves, however, we must be respectful of others.
- Please DO NOT use our towels or linens to remove make-up.
- You are responsible for ANY damages caused by you or your party. Please report damages right away so we can have time to repair them for you and for the next guests.
- DO NOT flush anything down toilets other than toilet paper. This includes tampons, napkins, paper towels, etc…
- Firearms, BB Guns, fireworks (except when explicity permitted during our 4th of July celebration in designated area and doing so entirely at your own risk), and illegal drugs of any kind are strictly prohibited. Violators will be asked to leave immediately.
- No generators, BBQ Pits, ATVs, dirt bikes, golf carts, etc… Do not cut, mar or damage trees.
- Minors under the age of 18 must be under adult supervision at all times when using the pool or at the river.
- Absolutely no one is permitted in areas designated as ‘Staff Only’ under any circumstances. This includes, but is not limited to our Kitchen, Front Desk, Dj Booth, Equipment Sheds, Tool Sheds, Offices or any other posted outbuilding.
- Counter hours are posted so please get things you will need during these times. If needing anything we are glad to help you.
- Do not remove towels, linens, ice buckets, etc… from the cabins.
- Please do not move any of the furniture in the cabins. Absolutely no furniture is to leave a cabin.
- We do not allow fires to be built on the property except for at the designated bonfire area or on a gravel bar at the river.
- Some of our outdoor amenities have rules posted that must be followed, especially our trampoline, water slide, and pool.
D. FLOAT TRIPS:
- Warning: Under Missouri law, an outfitter is not liable for an injury to or the death of a participant in paddlesport activities resulting from the inherent risks of paddlesport activity pursuant to the revised statutes of Missouri (537.327 R.S.MO.)
- We offer our guests ONE float each day. This enables us to keep our float trips free of charge and eliminates the risk of overbooking
- We provide lifejackets, however, you may wish to bring your own.
- We also ask that everyone reserves, makes any changes, or cancellations on our float sheets no later than one hour before float time and that everyone signs up for the exact number of people in their party. After this time no further changes can be made. This is so that our staff has time to prepare the float accordingly and no-one misses an opportunity to go. The float sheets for the following day will be placed at the counter at 2:00pm each day, giving priority to those that aren’t currently on the river. All policies regarding float trips will be posted at the counter in our recreation hall. If you do not plan on going on the float please cross your name off so that we can accommodate others. Float trips are offered on a first come, first served basis, nevertheless, we ask for you consideration of other guests during period of heavy demand.
- Tubes cannot be combined with other floats due to time and transportation limitations.
- All float are done at your own risk!
- We provide all equipment and transportation to the river, however, guests are expected to put their own canoes and equipment into the water.
- We do charge for lost or damaged equipment.
- Limit of 4 people in one canoe and 8 in one raft.
- Under no circumstances will we put out a float during a flood or unsafe river conditions.
- In order for us to have everyone back in time for meals and entertainment it is important that you arrive at the designated pickup location on time. If a second trip is required for pickup there will be a $20 fee per person.
**Cobblestone Lodge Waiver and Release agreement **
In consideration for being allowed to participate in the activities of Cobblestone Lodge, you and your family (where applicable) agree to the following waiver and release: All activities such as, but not limited to, canoeing, rafting, and tubing on the river have inherent risks, hazards, and dangers for anyone that cannot be eliminated, particularly in a wilderness environment. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT THESE RISKS, HAZARDS, AND DANGERS INCLUDE WITHOUT LIMITATION:
- Water hazards in boating, canoeing, rafting, inner tubing and wading in the river including drowning.
- Injuries from fishing equipment and other participants.
- Encounters with wildlife, animals, and insects.
- Temperature Extremes
- Inclement weather conditions and unavailability of immediate medical attention in the wilderness in case of injury.
Lastly, you (and your family, if applicable) for ourselves, our heirs, successors, executors, and subrogees, hereby knowingly and intentionally waive and release, indemnify and hold harmless Cobblestone Lodge, their directors, officers, agents, employees, and volunteers from expenses (including attorneys’ fees) which are related to, arise out of, or are in any way connected with your (our) participation in this activity including, but not limited to, NEGLIGENCE of any kind or nature, whether foreseen or unforeseen, arising directly or indirectly out of damage, loss, injury, paralysis, or death results from negligence of Cobblestone Lodge or from some other cause. You (and your family, if applicable) for ourselves, our heirs, successors, executors, and subrogees, further agree not to sue Cobblestone Lodge as a result of any injury, paralysis, or death suffered in connection with my use and participation in the activities of Cobblestone Lodge. As a guest you acknowledge that you have carefully read, clearly understand, and voluntarily accept this waiver and release agreement.
- Our rates do not include sales tax or staff gratuity.
- Counter sales, arcade games, gift shop items and pool table are not included in the rates.
- Our rates and policies are subject to change at any time.
** Revised 02/03/2021