FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. What should I bring?
- COOLER (Ice Chest): We have 7lb. bagged ice available for purchase.
- BATH TOWELS & WASHCLOTHS: We provide a hand towel for each guest during your stay.
- Toiletry Items: Shampoo, Conditioner, Toothpaste, Tooth Brush, etc…
- Snacks & Beverages: Alcoholic beverages are permitted (21+).
- Lifejackets (Optional): Bring only if you want to use your own.
- Insect Repellant
- Sun Screen Lotion
Our gift shop has many of the items that are often overlooked or forgotten. We provide all bed linens, hand towels, hand soap, and a small bar soap in your cabin. Float trips include all of the necessary equipment like lifejackets, seat cushions, and paddles. WE DO NOT PROVIDE TOWELS & WASHCLOTHS.
2. Do you allow pets?
3. Do you have alternative food choices for someone with special dietary needs?
All meals usually have several choices and salads can be made anytime. For more specific dietary requirements we will prepare food provided by the guest. Please call us for more details. These arrangements must be set up in advance of your arrival.
4. Do you allow fires on the property?
5. Do you accept credit cards?
We accept all major credit and debit cards. We have an online option for deposits and check-ins. Our online options accept all major credit/debit cards and PayPal.
6. What don’t your rates include
The rate does not include staff gratuity or sales tax, otherwise, everything else is included. Counter sales, gift shop items, arcade machines and the pool table are extra.
7. Do you offer horseback riding
8. Do we offer camping or RV hookups?
No, we only offer private cabins to our guests.
9. Is there a discount if we do not eat meals or participate in the float trips?
No, we operate as an American Plan/All-Inclusive establishment only during our season. There are, however, other options available during the fall and winter months. Please visit our Fall & Concerts page for more details.
10. What do you do in the case of inclement weather?
What is your cancellation policy?
Our cancellation policy can be found on our T&C page. This is the back place to go as it will always have the most up-to-date information.