FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. What should I bring?
We recommend bringing washcloths (we do not provide them), a cooler for beverages, some of your own colored towels (for the pool & float trips), and insect repellent.
2. Do you allow pets?
We do have a no pet policy, however, we have an excellent pet country resort nearby. Call for details.
3. Do you have alternative food choices for someone with special dietary needs?
All meals usually have several choices and salads can be made anytime. For more specific dietary requirements we will prepare food provided by the guest. Call for more details.
4. Do you allow fires on the property?
We allow you to build your own fires at our designated bon fire area or at the river. Fires elsewhere on the property are prohibited.
5. Do you accept credit cards?
We accept all major credit and debit cards.
6. What don’t your rates include
The rate does not include dining and housekeeping gratuity or sales tax, otherwise, everything else is included. Counter sales, gift shop items and the pool table are extra.
7. Do you offer horseback riding
No. We do have a couple recommendations, both of which provide discounts to Cobblestone guests. Call for details.
8. Do we offer camping or RV hookups?
No, the rate already includes a private cabin.
9. Is there a discount if we do not eat meals or participate in the float trips?
No, we operate as an American Plan/All-Inclusive establishment only during our season. There are, however, other options available during the fall and winter months.
10. What do you do in the case of inclement weather?
We will provide alternate indoor activities in place of planned outdoor activities or float trips.